What Is Dental Bonding?Dental bonding is a quick, simple, and non-invasive cosmetic dentistry treatment that has a variety of versatile applications. Dental bonding is made from composite resin, a type of plastic that can be molded, dyed to blend with a patient’s natural tooth color, and then cured and hardened with a special light.
What Concerns Can Dental Bonding Address?Dental bonding is primarily used to address minor cosmetic concerns and imperfections. It is commonly used to:
- Fill in gaps between teeth
- Correct the contour of a misshapen tooth
- Cover stains or cracks in damaged teeth
- Change the size or length of a tooth
- Improve the overall symmetry of your smile